Welcome to HCES
Welcome to campus Harvard Class of 2014!
For those of you we spoke with over Pre-Frosh weekend we are glad to see that you have chosen to pursue Engineering at Harvard. The Harvard College Engineering Society is here as a resource for you as you transition into your first year at Harvard. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that may arise.
HCES is looking forward to a productive year as we focus on strengthening the undergraduate experience for students interested in Engineering. Some of our goals for this year include:
- Expanding Awareness of HCES and Harvard College’s Engineering Department
- Building a strong community of students and faculty interested in engineering
- Supporting students in starting their own engineering projects
- Strengthening our member’s engineering skills through hands on projects and competitions
- Gathering student input on the undergraduate engineering experience to help improve the constantly evolving School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Working with OCS to procure internship and job opportunities in engineering
- Giving back to the community through STEM education initiatives
- Building leadership experience in our underclassmen so they can lead HCES into the future
We welcome you to join us as we pursue these endeavors!
You can get involved in HCES in the following ways:
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Contact the leaders of HCES and learn about our Committees
- Become a fan of HCES on Facebook
- Join the HCES network on LinkedIn
- Start your own student engineering project
- Learn more about our largest student project: Robocup
We look forward to working with you soon!
- HCES Executive Team