Harvard Japan Society is the only club of its kind at Harvard University. Through cultural experiences, social interaction, and community bonding, we promote the culture and spirit of Japan at Harvard. Learn more about our 2014-2015 board members.
Here are our main goals:
- Spread Japanese cultural awareness throughout the Harvard community
- Provide Harvard students more opportunities to engage with other Japanese students
- Be an intermediary contact for Japan-related opportunities (within and outside of Harvard) and Harvard students
- Provide support for students seeking postgraduate career opportunities in Japan
- Provide a platform to discuss critical issues on Japan
- Solidify relationships with other Japanese communities and organizations within and outside of Harvard