Some time ago, Richard Lawson decided to write a Sailor Moon fic. In
his foreword, he mentioned that it had "none of the sweeping drama
of that of a Davies or a Biles", referring to Chris Davies and JW
Chris Davies was quick to respond with a bit of unease that his name
had been turned into a noun.... However, I decided to have some fun, and
turned more authors into nouns. ^_^ Here's my list, in no particular
Ah, and I will not name myself, for that is the height of hubris....
Well, maybe not, but I feel wrong about doing that. I am, however, open
to suggestions. ^_^
- Davies: Usually a Sailor Moon fic, with several decades of maturity
- Biles: Epic. 'Nuff said.
- Gaffney: Usually non-Ranma, but if it is Ranma, break out the
- Leifker: Angsty, sad, moving, etc.
- Kun-chan: Well, you should know.
- Morganfield: Oy.
- Zen: When is it gonna come out!?
- Gagne: NiN NiN NiN NiN/spOOf spOOf spOOf spOOf
- Latus: Hey, where'd all those Ryougas come from?
- Eric Jones: Mikado. Azusa. And more Mikado....
- OneShot Wong: 80% dark, 15% concentrated lemon extract, 5% WAFF
- Joseph Palmer: 115% WAFF
- RpM: Ryouga's got some funny problems....
- Lawson/Sterman: Melodrama. But good melodrama.
- Kleppe: A more gratuitous use of the pun could only be found in
"Life's Dulse Moments".
- SKJAM!: I thought that was just supposed to be a spamfic....
- J. Pratt: How much Final Fantasy have you played lately?
- Blade and Epsilon: Why, hello there Tarou. --Steven Scougall
What? Ranma got beaten up again?! --firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scougall: Short and bizarre and relatively unknown --Steven
- Bennet: Fight scenes ahoy! --Steven Scougall
- Flashman: Crossovers anyone? --Christian Rogers, the
- Christopher Angel: Can you say new characters, boys and girls?
--Chris "God-boy" Angel
Help and suggestions are