- Our Work In China
Harvard China Care Videos:
Want to see what Harvard China Care does? View the following videos to learn more about our China internship program, Dumplings playgroups and Mentoring events, and more!
- Harvard China Care Benefit Dinner Video (2011): This video, created by Emily Chen '15 and Tian Kisch '15, was shown at the 6th Annual Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction on December 2nd. It summarizes the work HCC has done in the eight years since its founding.
- Harvard China Care Internship Video (2010): Created by Jessica Li '14, this video contains pictures as well as interviews with recent HCC interns. The interns relate stories and memories from their summer.
- Harvard China Care - A Brief History (2009): Created for the 2009 HCC board retreat by Dianne Xiao '11, this video is a short summary of what HCC has accomplished since its founding in 2003.
- About Harvard China Care (2008): Created by Christo Tsiaras, this video contains pictures as well as short interviews from HCC board members and program participants, focusing on what HCC does and what the organization means to them.
- About Harvard China Care (2007): A narrated video containing video clips, pictures, and interviews. It shows the story of one HCC intern and her life-changing experience with a blind orphan, and also the way one sponsored surgery came full circle.
China Care Foundation Videos:
These are videos about China Care Foundation (CCF), the national non-profit organization that HCC often raises funds for.
- China Care Foundation - Celebrating 10 Years!: A short video commemorating 10 years of progress for China Care Foundation on behalf of the medically, physically, emotionally and socially distressed orphan children of China.