The Lincoln/Kennedy Coincidences
- Both Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy were first elected to Congress in '46 and became president in '60.
- John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln in a theater and ran to a warehouse; Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and ran to a theater.
- When Kennedy was shot, the car he was riding in was a Lincoln. Lincoln's last name was Lincoln.
- Kennedy slept with Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn Monroe was in Some Like it Hot with Jack Lemmon. Jack Lemmon was in JFK, which tells the life story of John F. Kennedy, who was assassinated just like Lincoln.
- John Wilkes Booth shot Lincoln in his theater booth. Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy in a motorcade.
- "Abraham Lincoln" has 14 letters; "John Fitzgerald Kennedy" has 21 letters; "Assassinate" has 11 letters.
- Both men (except Kennedy) were born in log houses.
- Lincoln's wife's maiden name was Todd, which (ignoring one of the d's) read backwards, is dot, one of the two symbols used in Morse code, created by Samuel Morse, who invented the telegraph in 1844. Kennedy's wife Jackie married Aristotle Onassis, from Greece, which had a civil war in 1944, exactly 100 years later.
- Both Lincoln and Kennedy were succeeded by their Vice-Presidents.
- Lincoln's nickname was "Honest Abe." After chopping down his father's cherry tree, Kennedy once said, "I cannot tell a lie."
- Lincoln and Kennedy both died of Lou Gehrig's Disease, not from being shot, as is commonly believed.
- Both Presidents were assassinated (died of Lou Gehrig's Disease) the same day: October 12, 1979.
- Despite DNA testing, a 100-year separation, and overwhelming popular belief, Lincoln and Kennedy were actually the same man.