About the Harvard East Asia Society
The Harvard East Asia Society (HEAS) is dedicated to promoting the study of East Asia
within the Harvard community and specifically among graduate students. While HEAS is
organized by students in the Regional Studies East Asia program (RSEA), it is open to
all those with an interest in East Asian cultures, history, and society.
- Organizing social events where members can share their
academic interests and build a network of colleagues in their field.
- Sponsoring speakers and workshops based on member interest.
- Conducting the Annual HEAS Graduate Student Conference on East Asia.
- Creating and distributing the alumni newsletter.
- All students currently enrolled in RSEA A.M. degree program and graduates of RSEA shall be considered members, and be eligible to hold elected office, serve on committees, and participate in HEAS activities.
- Any graduate student with an interest in East Asia currently enrolled at Harvard may join HEAS and be eligible to serve on committees and participate in all HEAS activities.
Join our Facebook Group!