now browsing by tag
While project evaluation is crucial for any development project, there is still much controversy over how it should be conducted. Panelists will discuss what kinds of metrics are used in the field today, how “success” is determined, and what challenges arise in determining success.
* * *
THURSDAY APRIL 29th
Pizza and Mike’s Pastries will be provided!
- Steven Bloomfield: Executive Director, Weatherhead Center for International Affairs
- John Hammock: Associate Professor of Public Policy at Tufts; Former President of Oxfam America; Former Director of ACCION International
- Salmaan Keshavjee: Chair of the WHO Green Light Committee; Assistant Professor at the Harvard Medical School; Physician at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Clifford Lo: Director of the Harvard Human Nutrition Program; Medical Education Coordinator of the Harvard Medical School Division of Nutrition
- Marc Shotland: Director of Training and Senior Research Manager at the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab
- Andrew Thorne-Lyman: Former Programme Advisor to the United Nations World Food Programme