1. Registration deadline extended to this Thursday
Registration deadline is extended due to popular demand!
We’ve had many new folks asking about registration who were not at the Activities Fair or Intro Practice, so to give people time to check out all our practices, we have extended registration to:
Thursday, September 24, 11:59 PM
- Registration costs $75 for one semester, $130 for two semester.
- Fill out the waiver (found under Documents on the website) and give it to a board member at any practice!
- Late registrations this time will be fined!
2. Practice Schedule this Week
This is a reminder that we will be separating beginner and experienced member practices on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Tuesday and Wednesday are general skill days (working both poomsae and sparring)
- Tuesday: Poomsae with Laurie (working on conditioning and skills)
- Wednesday: Sparring and footwork with Yi-Pin
3. MIT Tournament on Sunday, October 18
Mark your calendars and keep Sunday, October 18th free!
We’d love for all our members, including new members, to compete at MIT–whether it is sparring or poomsae.
For new members, you must be approved by a Master before you can spar.
4. Belt Test Curriculum and Dates Released!
Belt tests for this semester will be on Tueday.
Mark your calendar for these dates:
Tuesday, October 27 9 PM
Tuesday, December 1, 9 PM
Check under Documents for the curriculum we’ll be using for testing. Please make sure that you know all the required techniques, and have attended enough practices to test.
Experienced new members, please contact us if you want us to verify your status.