-Take the Braintree branch of the red line from Harvard Square to
-Take the right exit from the T and turn left (uphill) on Newport Ave.
-Right on Beale St. This is the longest stretch of the walk.
-Left on Adams.
-Right on Robertson; cross the freeway overpass and turn left.
-Follow the flashing turn sign to the right.
-Left on Bates.
-Right on O'Connell
-Left on Mullin
-The quarry is up the old rail line from the parking lot.
-Take the D line to Chestnut Hill.
-Walk across a bridge that goes over the tracks and turn into a parking
lot that is in front of a Star Market. There is an enormous parking lot
behind a shopping center and a pond on your right. Walk all the way
across the parking lot until you are on the opposite side of the pond and
then take the dirt trail that leads into a forest. We will be climbing on
a rock about 100 yds into the forest.
* Go Down Harvard St.
* Take a right at Western Ave (the first light after the stadium)
* Go by a Lotus Dealership and you are doing good
* Take a left after the 3rd light (I think it is Market St.)
* This street turns into Chestnut Hill Rd.
* Take a right when you see a Baseball field (Beacon St)
* When the Reservoir is on your right take a left up a steep hill that is
also called Chestnut Hill Rd (it is after a water treatment plant that
looks like Sever Hall).
* Go down a hill and you are at the Chestnut Hill T station follow the